1. Were you named after anyone?
Not that I’m aware of.
2. When was the last time you cried?
This past Sunday, January 13.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Oven roasted turkey.
5. Do you have kids?
Do animals count?
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Of course I would. I’m nice, funny, and all those good things.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Not on purpose.
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes. Do you want to see them?
9. Would you bungee jump?
Are you kidding me? NO.
10. What is your favorite cereal?
The ones that aren’t good for me. Hah!
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Nah. Neither do I when I put them on.
12. Do you think you are strong?
Physically? Not really. But I’m a very strong person.
13. What is your favorite ice cream?
Dulce de leche. Want!
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
15. Red or pink?
I like them both.
16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself?
17. Who do you miss the most?
18. What is the technique that you need to work on the most?
Ice fishing? I don’t know!
19. What color shoes are you wearing?
20. What was the last thing you ate?
21. What are you listening to right now?
The space heater.
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
23. Favorite smells?
My boyfriend’s soap, sandal wood, vanilla, cinnamon.
24. How important are your political views to you?
I have my days when I care more.
25. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
What about mountain hideway with a beach nearby?
26. Favorite sports to watch?
Hockey… I guess.
27. Hair color?
28. Eye color?
29. Do you wear contacts?
No, they freak me out.
30. Favorite food?
All the things!
31. Scary movies or happy endings?
32. Last movie you watched?
I can’t remember.
33. What color shirt are you wearing?
Blue. Cherise would be happy.
34. Summer or winter?
Summer when it’s not too humid.
35. Favorite dessert?
36. Strength training or cardio?
37. Computer or television?
I watch TV on my computer.
38. What book are you reading now?
Proof of Heaven (by Eben Alexander, M.D.) and Emotional Eating with Diabetes (by Ginger Vieira)
39. What is on your mouse pad?
Nothing. Pitch black.
40. Favorite sound?
My mom’s voice.
41. Favorite genre of music?
42. What is the farthest you have been from home?
Alma, QC in Canada.
43. Do you have a special talent?
I’m sure I do…
44. Where were you born?
45. Where are you living now?
46. What color is your house?
Hahaha! I don’t know. Beige?
47. What color is your car?
48. Do you like answering 48 questions?
Please feel free to join the conversation, tomorrow at 9 pm EST on twitter. Follow @diabetessocmed and include #DSMA in your tweets.